- Prep Time:
This one was a total surprise for me too...
Had a sweet craving in the morning but didn't want something conventional so I dove into my fridge and just took out what ever I felt like eating. I assembled all the assorted items and just let my creativity take over. And what I got was a very yummy quick to make Nutella deep dish. Yes it is a total calorific nightmare but then when you need to have sweets you need to have it.... right.
- Cut the pizza base into long strips.Reserve a few for making crumbs.
- Wiz the nuts and the reserved pizza base strips in the mixie. They should be coarse.
- In a bowl, mix the nuts and the crumbs, butter, nutella and the cinnamon powder.
- Grease the cake tin. Layer the pizza base strips. Spread the nutella mixture above them.
- Bake in Preheated oven 180 deg.C for 10 mins.
- Can be had warm or cold. Tastes good with vanilla ice cream.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback