- Prep Time:
Here's my recipe for times when unexpected guests drop in......
Its a great starter and makes a great combination with the salad which i will be posting soon.
I have used regular boneless chicken here but you can used any packaged chicken (with or without bones).
- Add vinegar, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and marinate it for 15 mins.
- Add cornflour and garam masala to it. Heat oil in a non stick frying pan. Put the pan on low heat and add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook for 15 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Because of the vinegar addded to the marination, the chicken becomes tender and really juicy when cooked.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback