- Prep Time:
Back from the market, bought a lot of veggies!!!!!
hmm m..... bliss, finally some variety. Summers are the worst time for veggies, you get all dried and wilted ones.
So here's some color for the other wise harsh and arid summer....
- Wash the baby potatoes and half cook them in a pressure cooker. You can take about 2 whistles. When they are cooled down, peel them. Chop the garlic cloves finely.
- In a bowl take the potatoes, add 1 tsp of olive oil, salt, chilli powder, chilli flakes, herbs and the chopped garlic. Toss them so the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Now heat the remaining oil in a pan. Add the baby potatoes. Cover and cook for about 5 mins. Open the lid and keep cooking till they become golden brown. Keep on tossing in between so they are evenly browned. Take the potatoes out of the pan.
- Cut the broccoli into floret and the Bell Peppers length wise.
- In the same pan add the broccoli and the Bell Peppers and cook on high heat for about 2 mins. Keep on tossing as the veggies might burn. Turn off the heat and take the veggies out of the pan.
- Arrange the veggies and the Baby potatoes on a plate and serve with Cheesy Chilli Dip.
- Mix 2 tsp cheese spread, 1 tsp mayonnaise and 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- This is our entry for Dish It Out With Potatoes And Bell Peppers.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback