- Prep Time:
Vacation time for moms is very taxing. I am sure most of you will agree with me. So variety becomes a
necessity, especially where food is concerned.
So today I decided to go for Italian (kids love it)
I have kept the basics simple.
- Heat water in a big vessel, put a little Namak Shamak in it. Add the spaghetti to it when the water starts boiling. Cook till the spaghetti is done (Don't overcook it as it turns soggy). Drain the water and pour cold water over it. When cool drizzle
- Prepare the chicken by marinating it with red chilli flakes, Italian mixed herbs and a little NamakShamak.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add the chopped garlic, saute it till it turns slightly brown. Add the onions and tomatoes and saute it again. Put the chicken in, close the lid and let it cook for 10 mins. Then add the tomato ketchup and the tobasco sauce, the
- While serving season the spaghetti with mixed herbs and chilli flakes and add the grated cheese.
- Garnish it with olives and basil leaves.
- Its a compete meal in itself and so quite filling.
- The recipe for Grilled Chicken legs is there in my next post.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback