- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cooking: 20 Minute
As much as I get low on Monday with Monday Blues , I get high on weekends, especially Fridays ..i call it Friday Fever! For me , Friday Fever, is all about exciting weekend plans…no early morning alarms,followed by snoozes….no rushing baths n breakfasts and no routine! Weekends are special for homemakers like me too! Weekends, mean, a break away from routine, lazy mornings…and some exciting cooking!.. This weekend its the Spicy Chicken Tikka…a fiery red hot indian chicken kebab, wrapped in whole wheat roti ,supplemented with onions and yogurt sauce!
- Marinate the boneless chicken , cubed into bite sized pieces , with the marination ingredients and keep aside , covered in fridge for atleast an hour.
- Knead a stiff dough , with maida/all purpose flour , wheat flour , ghee and salt, and keep aside covered for 1/2 hr
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a kadhai and add the marinated chicken , along with the marination and fry till well seared. Cover and cook on a low flame for 5 mins. Open the lid and cook the chicken till dry.Add chopped coriander. Alternately,you can also cook t
- Heat a non stick tawa and roast a medium thin roti rolled out of the dough. flip immediately and apply beaten egg on the half roasted side Now roast both the sides with oil till brown , but the roti should remain soft enough
- Transfer the roti with the egg side up on a plate and apply some mayonaise Put some of the chicken tikka over it and top it with sliced onion and coriander. Drizzle Yogurt sauce and wrap the roti. Serve hot.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback