- Serves: 5 - 8
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cooking: 20 Minute
There are only 2 seasonal fruits I eagerly await! One is my most favourite Mango!! Alphonso particularly! And the other being Pretty Pink Strawberries! And this pretty pink fruit comes twice a year here,winters and spring summers! Just bought a box full of Pink beauties home, and I knew just what I need to make off them! Fortunately, I managed to fetch a box of Phily Cream Cheese too! My job half done, with all the perfect ingredients , I made this quick fix dessert , so yummy, that my kiddo learnt to say “Strawberry” ..baubbling it as “Swabeee”!!
- Mix together the crushed biscuits with butter and press them in a loose bottom tin or springform tin. Incase you dont have either,you can line the base of a flat plate with a foil and then proceed as mentioned above. Freeze the tin ,after pressing th
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 5-7 mins and bake the crust from the fridge , for about 10 mins. This step is optional , but if done , will give a perfect base.
- Pour the whipping cream and sugar in a bowl and whip using an electric beater till it forms stiff peaks.
- Reserve 3-5 strawberies for garnish and lightly crush the remaining to a pulp. Add this to the whipped cream along with cream cheese and beat again till incorporated. Now , add the gelatine mixture and beat again for 2 mins.
- Pour this mixture over the cooled baked crust, and refrigerate the cheese cake for atleast 1 hour, to set. Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback