- Prep Time:
This one is a delight for the kids. They love this red colored cake and the chocolate ganache is well….. the icing on the cake.
- Separate the egg yolks and the egg whites.
- Sieve the maida and the baking powder.
- Whip the egg whites till stiff peaks form. Cream the Butter and sugar, add the egg yolks and mix.
- Now add the vanilla essence and the red food color and mix. Add the maida gradually and fold. Gently fold the egg white in the end.
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees for 5 mins. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 35 mins.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback