- Serves: 5 - 6
- Prep Time: 60 Minute
- Cooking: 45 Minute
We have been on a baking spree since the last fortnite, preparing all sorts of cakes and cookies…warming up for the upcoming festivities! But with all the sweet treats , even the most sweetoholics need a change of palatte! And a spicy version of Stuffed chicken Roast , serves the purpose! A great refresher from the monotonous honey glazed chicken roast….. This one is definitely a hit for those X mas get together meals! Its an Indianised and a spicier version of a stuffed chicken…a Royal Treat for you and your family!
- Wash and clean the chicken and pat dry.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, color and the bud chillies. Apply the marinate on the chicken thoroughly. Apply it on the insides also. Wrap it in a cling wrap and allow to marinate for atleas
- Prepare the filling by chopping the onions lenghtwise and the potatoes into small cubes. Fry the potatoes till golden. Remove and keep aside. Fry the onion till golden brown, drain and keep aside. Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces. Now mix togeth
- Remove the chicken from the cling wrap. Drain the excess water. Now stuff the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Tie the chicken legs together with the string so that the stuffing does not come out.
- Now prepare the veggies by cutting them all roughly. Mix together the oil, kalonji, salt, chilli flakes, italian herbs and apply to the veggies evenly.
- Put the chicken in the baking tray and the veggies around it. You can baste the chicken with a little butter.
- Roast in the oven at 180 degrees for about 50 mins or till done. Whent he chicken starts to brown just turn it over and cook on the other side till done. The cooking time may vary depending upon the size of the chicken.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback