- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cooking: 20 Minute
This new year eve, we had guests..lots of guests! It was mostly boys or rather “Mens party time”! Husband,brothers and friends….So I decided to give them all some time off their duties as fathers husbands and so on….And play just the right host and an understanding wife! I know , for some, I might sound too sweet to be a wife! But I had a motive….One..a vacation that I had been planning,and wanted Husband dear to just fall into my trap, and two , my sis in law, whos also my best friend, had come with her cute 2 month old baby , and I wanted to spend all the time catching up with her and playing with the little one! So heres quick party meal , packed together and sent for the boys to indulge!
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the marinade ingredients and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tsp Oil in a pan and add sliced onion to it and saute till translucent. Now add the marinated chicken and mix. Add garam masala and cream and fry on low flame till the chicken is cooked and moisture dries out. Add chopped coriander. Put out th
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing along with 2 tsp sugar and whisk.
- Mix together shredded cabbage,onion and carrot in a bowl and add vinegar and sugar to it and keep aside for 10 mins. Now add red chilly powder and mix.
- Heat a flat pan or girdle and heat tortilla on low flame for 1 min. Place the tortilla on a plate. Now drizzle some oil. on the hot pan and add some beaten egg and immediately stick the heated tortilla to it. Roast till the egg is cooked .
- Now place the tortilla with the egg side up on a plate. Spread some of the dressing over it and add some of the cooked spiced chicken . Add the cabbage and onion mixture over it and again drizzle some dressing and mint chutney over it. Roll the torti
You may also like
Send Your Feedback