- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cooking: 20 Minute
Chicken Burger was another fast food item ,I had been cooking for a long time, now. But never thought about posting to the blog..Until , my husband ,who loves to feast on them ,especially on sundays,prompted me to! There are two things he just cant resist…chicken burgers and chicken spicy wraps! He’s not much of dessert or a cake person…so, most of the cakes I bake are feasted upon by my Kiddo! But the Burgers! I must say I can trade anything from him, in return to make those loaded burgers! And what more? They are really simple to make and keeps me strss free on weekends…just the thing needed to escape a nice lazy weekend! I called them Tower Burgers, because, eventually, when I had finished loading my burger patties and my slaw and eggs…the burgers stood tall like Towers on my Plate!
- Mince the boneless chicken together with all the ingredients ,except the crumbs and oil and keep aside for an hour in refrigerator.
- Make palm size patties from the mince and roll them in crumbs and shallow fry them in hot oil on medium flame till golden brown on both sides.
- Mix shredded cabbage and onion with sugar and vinegar and keep aside for 10 mins. Now add the mayonaise and mix together.
- Fry the eggs and season with salt and pepper and keep aside. Cut the burger buns horizontally and lightly toast them on a pan.
- Now apply mayo on the lower bun and place sliced onion and tomato over it.Place a burger patty over it. Place fried egg over this. Top it with coleslaw and sprinkle some redchilly powder over it , if you want it more spicy. Cover it with the other ha
You may also like
Send Your Feedback