- Serves: 7 - 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cooking: 45 Minute
Here comes yet another yummy cake….. But this one’s kind of exotic. Tried a fusion of tropical flavours , and it worked well!! It was my husbands get together party at home, and instead of going for the conventional “Mitha” made this cake …. It was a moment to cherish for everyone , when this cool blue beauty came with a lit candle amist a dark room….and everyone sang cheers together and pounced on the cake!! Guess the cake made me the Star Of the Party!! So its not just for my Kiddo that i m his Super Mommy…. made it to my husbands Super Wifey too!! Cheers
- Sieve the maida, cornflour and the baking powder twice. Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Add the condensed milk and beat. Add the zest of the orange and the Malibu coconut rum and beat again. Now fold the maida little by little till all the maida is incorporated.
- Pour in a cake tin. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 mins.
- Cool the cake completely. Beat the cream, powdered sugar and the blue curacao till stiff peaks form.
- Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces. Cut the cake horizontally into two slices. Pour the pineapple syrup on both the layers till they are soaked but not soggy.
- Cream one layer of the cake and sprinkle the pineapple slices on it. Put the second layer of cake on it.
- Pour the remaining cream and ice the rest of the cake gently and decorate with pineapple slices.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback