- Prep Time:
- Boil 3-5 cups water in a pot and add 2 tsp salt once water begins to boil. Add the noodles and cook for about 8 to 10 mins.
- Drain the noodles and refresh them with cold water. Add a tsp of oil and keep the noodles aside.
- In a pan ,add oil and saute chopped ginger and garlic for 1 min. Now add the sliced onions and saute on high flame for 2 mins. Add capsicum snd spring onions and continue to saute. Now add shredded cabbage and mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Reduce the flame and add the boiled noodles and mix together. Add soya sauce ,vinegar and chilly sauce and sugar and mix together.
- Increase the flame and toss the noodles till the noodles and vegetables are well coated with the seasonings.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and decorate with spring onion greens.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback