- Serves: 5 - 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minute
- Cooking: 45 Minute
Having tasted a flourless chocolate cake at a newly lauched “Cafe Gossip”, I was totally hooked!!!! They have a fab collection of flourless chocolate cakes where they use Belgian chocolates. The regular caked no longer have the same appeal now, that’s when I realised I really have to try it. Unlike the regular cakes this one is quite dense but the gooey chocolaty texture makes up for everything else…so for all those chocoholic out there, here is an absolutely sinful dessert!!!
- Chop the chocolate pieces. Beat the eggs for five minutes till creamy. Line the spring foam tin with butter paper.
- Place a glass bowl over a double boiler and add the salted butter, unsalted butter and the chopped chocolate pieces in it. The base of the glass bowl should not touch the water.
- When the butter and chocolate melts add the sugar and mix. Turn off the heat. Add the chocolate essence. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Gently fold the eggs little at a time in the chocolate mixture till fully incorporated. Pour the batter in a spring form tin and bake at 180 degrees for 45 mins or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with chocolate ganache or plain old nutella toppings.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback