- Prep Time:
- Prepare the marinade in a glass bowl by mixing together the curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala (you can used the ready made tandoori chicken masala also), coriander powder, jeera powder, kasoori methi, salt and oil. Add the color
- Remove the chicken from the fridge atleast 45 mins before preparation.
- Heat the tandoor for 10 mins. on high flame. Now reduce the flame to low. Place the chicken legs on the grill and cover and cook for 10 mins on low flame. Increase the flame to medium and cook for 10 mins more.
- Baste the chicken with a little butter or ghee. When its begins to crisp, turn the sides and cook on high flame for 10 mins basting with butter. Cook till done.
- Serve with Onion and tomato roundels or raita or pudina chutney.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback