- Prep Time:
- Peel and grate the lauki. Press in between palms and drain out water. Mix it with besan,rice flour,red chilly powder,turmeric and coriander powder. Add salt and a pinch of soda bicarb. Add little water incase needed and mix to form stiff koftas. Deep
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and roast onions,ginger,garlic and green chillies,along with whole garam masala. Once the onions are browned, put off the flame and add the khopra. Roast them along with the remaining masalas. Cool and grind to a fine paste a
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Add cumin seeds and allow them to lightly fry. Add the ground green masala and fry till oil seperates out.
- Add kala masala,chilly powder and salt and fry for one min. Add 2 cups hot water and simmer for 5 mins.
- Put off the heat and slip in the koftas. Cover and set aside for 10 mins before serving. Serve hot with rotis and rice.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback