- Prep Time:
- Wash and dry the leaves and remove the veins. Roughly chop them and keep aside.
- Soak the tamarind pulp and jaggery in a little water.
- In a bowl, mix the besan, rice flour, ginger garlic paste (optional), dhania powder, jeera powder, garam masala, haldi powder, red chilli powder and salt. Now add the tamarind and jaggery mixture. Add a little water if required. The batter should not
- Toss in the chopped alu leaves and the coriander leaves and mix evenly. You can add crushed groundnut also to give it a little crunch.
- Oil a deep vessel or a plate and pour in the batter. Steam it in a steamer or a pressure cooker without whistle for about 20 to 30 mins.
- Cut into diamond or square shape when cooled,you can roll them in khuskhus and shallow fry them till crisp.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback