- Prep Time:
- For Red Thai Curry
- Roast the jeera and coriander. Grind all the ingredients together to a fine paste.
- Boil 6/7 cups of water and remove from heat. Add the noodles , cover and leave them for 1 to 2 mins.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Red curry paste and fry till the oil separates.
- Now add the chicken (add the veggies if making a veg version) and stir.
- Add the coconut milk, soya sauce and salt cook covered over low heat for 10 mins.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
- This curry can be served with Plain Rice or Plain Noodles.
- For Flat Rice Noodles
- Boil 6 to 7 cups of water and remove from the heat. Add the noodles,cover and keep aside for 1 to 2 mins.
- Drain the water and refresh with cold water. Strain and add oil to them.
- Heat Oil in a wok and add garlic and peanuts. Saute and toss in the noodles, tomato ketchup and salt.
- Mix well and fry for 3/4 mins. Add the basil leaves while serving.
- For the Peanut Dip
- Grind the peanuts , chilli powder, jeera and coriander powder finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic and saute till the garlic turns golden brown.
- Add the onion and cook till soft.
- Now add the peanut mixture. Add 2 to 3 tsp of water, sugar, lemon juice, soya sauce and salt and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Serve garnished with peanuts.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback