- Prep Time:
- Pressure cook the potatoes till tender and mash them till smooth. Add 1/2 tsp salt and the cornflour. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute till it is browned. Toss in the mince, garam masala powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, sauf powder, haldi powder, red chilli powder and the salt. Cover and cook for about 15 mins
- When the mince starts leaving oil add the pudina and coriander leaves. Saute and set aside to cool.
- Oil a plate spread the potato layer and smoothen it, Spread the mince layer on it. Place the second potato layer on it and smoothen it. Trim the Edges using a pizza cutter. Cut into squares.
- Coat the squares with khus khus. Heat Oil in a non stick pan and fry the squares till golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with pudina chutney or with tomato ketchup.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback