- Prep Time:
- Clean the suran and cut it into sticks. Wash them under running water till all the stickiness is washed off.
- Soak the fries in water. Add the vinegar, sugar and salt to it. Keep aside for 10 mins. Par boil the fries in the same water for about 5 mins. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
- Take the cornflour in a bowl. Toss in the fries and shake them till they are coated. Store them in a zip lock bag and freeze them for atleast 2 hrs.
- Remove the fries from the freezer atleast 15 mins prior to cooking. Coat the fries with oil.
- Heat the Airfryer at 200 degrees for 8 mins. Toss in the fries and cook at 200 degrees for about 8 to 10 mins or till they are crisp and golden.
- These fries can also be deep fried.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback