- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cooking: 10 Minute
Egg and Potato Salad is a perfect quick fix salad thats both filling and delicious. The recipe uses baby potatoes,typically used in dum aloo recipes, but regular diced potatoes work well too. The creamy dressing is comparatively low fat and healthy due to the use of yogurt. Additional vegetables like coloured peppers and tomatoes can also be added. We have kept it simple with salad leaves and some cooling cucumbers.
- Cut the boiled peeled potatoes into half, and roast them in a tsp olive oil in a non stick pan till just browned lightly. Set aside in a a bowl to cool
- Dice the hard boiled eggs and cucumbers and add to the potatoes.
- For the dressing,whisk together yogurt mayonnaise,chilli flakes,herbs,sugar and olive oil till smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the chopped potato bowl and toss till the ingredients are well coated.
- Arrange the leafy lettuce in a serving plate and spoon the salad over it. Serve cold.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback