- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cooking: 40 Minute
This recipe is a part of our special edition recipes that we received from Chef Dinesh Dadlani from The Gateway Hotel Hinjewadi Pune. They are Chef’s exclusive recipes for the Varadi Cuisine that is served at their restaurant. We are reproducing the content as it is ,with the chef’s permission and intend to try it ourselves also.
- Clean and wash mutton pieces and set aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry sliced onions till browned. Add ginger garlic paste and the mutton and fry. Add salt.
- Add hot water to cover the mutton pieces and cook till tender. In pressure cooker this takes approx 3-4 whistles depending on the mutton quality. If mutton feels undercooked and tough, take 2-3 whishtles again,adding more water if drained.
- Once done, cook the mutton along with the stock till all the water dries up.
- Add varadi masala and fry to coat well. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Finish with lemon juice,Garam masala powder and chopped coriander for garnish.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback