- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10
This recipe is a part of our special edition recipes that we received from Chef Dinesh Dadlani from The Gateway Hotel Hinjewadi Pune. They are Chef’s exclusive recipes for the Varadi Cuisine that is served at their restaurant. We are reproducing the content as it is ,with the chef’s permission and intend to try it ourselves also.
- Heat oil and crackle cumin mustard seeds. Add sliced onion and fry till translucent.
- Add chopped green chillied,ginger and garlic, curry leaves,hing and powdered spices and mix.
- Add besan and roast till fragrant and slightly browned.
- Sprinkle water to moisten the besan and cook covered for 15 mins till raw smell goes.
- Finish with lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback