- Serves: 2-5
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cooking: 20
This recipe is a part of our special edition recipes that we received from Chef Dinesh Dadlani from The Gateway Hotel Hinjewadi Pune. They are Chef’s exclusive recipes for the Varadi Cuisine that is served at their restaurant. We are reproducing the content as it is ,with the chef’s permission and intend to try it ourselves also.
- Cook washed dal in 750 ml water.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle Cumin mustard seeds. Add chopped garlic,chillies,hing and curry leaves
- Add turmeric and tip in the Dal. Add water if too thick.
- Add salt,Tamarind water and Jaggery
- Simmer for few mins till desired consistency reached. Serve with chopped coriander for garnish.
You may also like
Send Your Feedback